31 May 30 Years of Me and My Dahon
Dahon’s International Photography Competition
We are now accepting entries for the “30 Years of Me and My Dahon” photography competition, which will run through to December 31, 2012. There are three regions open to best picture:
Asia Europe The Americas
We will select the best photo from each of the above categories to win one of Dahon’s popular folding bikes! That means there will be three winners worldwide, every month. All kinds of photos are welcome, so not only do we want to see your Dahon with you, your beautiful local landmarks or your epic tours, but we want to see family snaps, daily life and hilarious poses too.
- By submitting your entry you confirm that the image is your own, original work and consent to allow Dahon the rights to use the images for various publicity purposes (including, but not limited to, brochures, catalogs, displays, etc.)
- All photos must be submitted to Dahon via email to email@example.com
- Submission subject boxes must read: Photography Competition – Region (eg. A. Sample – Europe). All other submissions will not be accepted
- Only photos representing a Dahon bike will be considered
- Images must be at least 1024px x 768px
- All submissions will be posted to the “Photography Competition” on Dahon’s official Facebook page. Image owners are free to “tag” themselves in the photos
- Entries begin on the first day of each month and close on the last. Winners will be notified during the second week of the following month and will be featured on the front page of Dahon’s official website www.es.dahon.com.
Get your camera and start shooting! We can’t wait to see what you capture!